Education: in 2003 has graduated from radio physical faculty, Kharkiv National University of V.N. Karazin, has gained the honors degree and the expert’s degree biophysics teacher;
During the period from 2003 to 2006 – the PhD student of department of human and animals physiology, biological faculty, Kharkiv National University of V.N. Karazin
Dr. Sheykina conducts classes on Biophysics and Physical methods of analysis, Higher Mathematics and Statistics and is the author of 32 scientific papers.
Candidate of Biologacal Sciences, 2009, Kyiv National University of Taras Shevchenko.
Teaching positions: National University of Pharmacy, Kharkiv, Ukraine
2002 – 2003 – laboratory assistant of Physics Department in National University of Pharmacy
2007 – 2008 – assistant of Medicine Quality, Standardization & Certification Department in the Institute of Raising the Level of Pharmacy Specialists` Skill (National University of Pharmacy).
2008 – the research associate specialist of pharmaceutical chemistry (National University of Pharmacy)
2015/2016 academic year worked as the assistant of Biology Department of (National University of Pharmacy).
Since September, 2016 – the Assistant Professor of Physics Department of NUPH.
Professional career: in different years gave courses of lectures:
• “Fundamentals of biological and mathematical physics” (2002 – 2003)
• “Biophysical methods of the medicines` analysis ” (2007 – 2008)
• “Biology with fundamentals of genetics” (2015 – 2016)
• “Modern problems of molecular biology” (2015 – 2016)
• “Physical methods of analysis”
• “The higher mathematics and statistics”
• “Biophysics, physical methods of analysis”
Research Interests: Action of low intensive electromagnetic fields impacts on the biological objects answer. Perception mechanism