Dr. Krasovskyy conducts classes and lab classes on Physical methods of analysis, Biophysics, Higher Mathematics, Statistics in both English and state languages and is author of 10 scientific papers.
Education: V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, 2003, School of Radiophysics
- Diploma of Specialist in Radiophysics, 1996, School of Radiophysics, Department of Quantum Radiophysics
Teaching positions: National University of Pharmacy, Kharkiv, Ukraine
- 2012 – present: assistant professor of the Department of Physics
Research positions: Institute for Single Crystals of National Academy Sciences of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine
- 1996 – 2007: research fellow
- interaction of electromagnetic radiation with matter
- photoinduced processes
Title of PhD project: Layers of complex compounds on the surface of Cu, GaAs and ZnSe, which formation is induced by hard ultraviolet radiation (100-300 nm) in chlorine atmosphere.
University Services: National University of Pharmacy, Kharkiv, Ukraine
- web developer of the website of the Department of Physics
- mentor of a group of first-year students
- selection committee member