Dr. Barannyk delivers series of lectures «Biophysics, Physical methods of analysis and Metrology» in English. She conducts practical and seminar classes on courses “Biophysics”, “Biological and Medical Physics”, “Physics”, “Physical Method of Analysis”, “Higher Mathematics”. The topic of Dr. Mariana Barannyk PhD thesis is “Effect of physical and chemical environment factors on intercellular adhesion of lactobacilli Streptococcus thermophilus and human erythrocytes”. Dr. Barannyk has more than 20 publications.
- 2006–2011 – master’s degree in Biophysics, qualification “Biophysics. Teacher”, Department of Biological and Medical Physics, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
- 2011–2014 – PhD student, Department of Molecular and Medical Biophysics, V V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
- 2012–2013 – English language course, Language Center of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
- 2011–2012 – lecturer, Department of Biological and Medical Physics, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
- Since 2012 – lecturer, Department of Physics, National University of Pharmacy.
- intercellular adhesion;
- membrane and cell biophysics;