- Specialty “Radiophysics and Electronics”, qualification: radiophysicist, 1996,
- Specialty “Finance and credit”, qualification: economist, 1996,
- 2002 awarded the academic degree of Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences,
- 2005 awarded the academic title of Associate Professor.
Worked at the following positions:
- Junior Researcher at the Department of Quantum Radiophysics of the Kharkov National University named after. V.N. Karazin (1999-2002),
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Physics NUPh (2002-2003),
- Associate Professor, Department of Physics, NUPh (2003-2013),
- Associate Professor, Department of Pharmaco-Informatics, NUPh (2003-2013).
Publications. Dr. Stanislav Pogorelov is the author of 82 publications, including 37 articles in specialized international scientific journals; 27 articles in specialized Ukrainian scientific journals, 6 patents, 12 study guides.
Public order: Executive secretary of the Admission committee (2004-2013, 2015-2017); Member of the Academic Council NUPh.
Honors: certificate of honor of Ministry of Health of Ukraine, thanks from the Kharkiv Regional State Administration, thanks from NUPh, included in the Book of Honor NUPh.
Further training: “Teaching methodology in higher education” (2015).